- April 18, 2013
- Last month, we found a new invasive ant species in Texas, called the White Footed Ant. The species is more common in Florida.
- March 5, 2012
- SPRING IS HERE
It looks like we are having an early Spring. With the weather warming up and all of the recent rain, we are seeing a lot of insect issues starting early this year. Termites have been swarming for the last few weeks. Read Our Blog
- December 5, 2011
- Winter drives rodents inside... Rats, mice and other rodents invade homes and businesses damaging household items, contaminate foods, and transmit disease. Get rid of your rodents, by contacting Rasberry's Pest Professionals or calling 281-332-3284.
- October 26, 2011
- It appears that I have discovered another invasive ant species not indigenous in the continental United States. More information to come as it develops.
- October 10, 2011
- Tom Rasberry Appeared on Channel 2 News speaking about fire ant mounds that have popped up after the rains this weekend. Click2Houston Fire Ants Video
- October 4, 2011
- CBS NEWS Interview with Tom Rasberry speaking about the invasion of Rasberry Crazy Ants. The ants have now invaded 18 counties of Texas, along with many areas in Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida. (SEE VIDEO on LEFT)
- May 13, 2010
- Midsouth Entomologist Report on The Invasive Rasberry Crazy Ant Reported from Mississippi
- September 16, 2009
- Nasa JSC Pest Control News
Tom's News and Events
Tom Rasberry Discovered Rasberry Crazy Ants
Watch the Early Show interview on CBS with Tom Rasberry speaking about the invasion of Rasberry Crazy Ants in the Southeast Region of the United States.
Story CBS wrote: Crazy ants sweep the south
Tom Rasberry, an Associate Certified Entomologist, from Pearland, Texas who first identified the Rasberry Crazy Ants in 2002. Rasberry has been leading the fight against the Crazy Rasberry Ants, and estimates that he has spent over 2000 hours researching them. Rasberry was hired by NASA to deal with their Rasberry crazy ant infestation at the Johnson Space Center in March 2008.
In addition to his fight against the Rasberry Crazy Ants, Rasberry has over 32 years of experience in pest control and can assist you with any other pest control problems including: ants, rodents, spiders, mosquitoes, rats, mice, bees, insects, termites, fleas, flies, ticks, roaches and do it yourself pest control and exterminating.
Rasberry Crazy Ants are spreading in Texas at an alarming rate.
In my opinion these ants pose a clear and present danger to our way of life, and the time for real action was years ago. If we don't act now the consequences could be irreversible.
Tom Rasberry - Budget Pest Control
For pest control, we service Alvin, Pearland, Houston, Friendswood, League City, Manvel, Bay Area, Pasadena, La Porte, Deer Park, Seabrook, Kemah, Dickinson and Texas City.
Tom Rasberry is a Member of the following Associations:
- Texas Paratrecina Best Management Practices Task Force
- Texas Pest Control Association
- National Pest Control Association
- Houston Pest Control Association
Our Promise to you as a customer, is that we will maintain the highest quality of service for a fair price. We will utilize the newest technology available to eliminate pests, with as little exposure as possible to our customers." Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction has always been number 1, therefore Tom Rasberry's personal cell phone number is on all receipts and all business cards.
Tom Rasberry - Rasberry's Pest Professionals